Saturday, July 14, 2012

Home » , » Z.O.N.A v1.00.02 APK DOWNL

Z.O.N.A v1.00.02 APK DOWNL

Requirements: 2.2 and up
Overview: ★ ★ ★ You are given $ 50,000 for pumping machine ★ ★ ★




★ ★ ★ Leave the as soon as possible the most dangerous zone of Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant ★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ Neto advertising banners ★ ★ ★

It was an ordinary evening, I was directed to the Chernobyl zone that would pick up the load. In my memory this is not the first trip. The work is not so dusty and pay a lot. In the different mutants of Labuda and other vermin in the area I do not believe it. Life has taught me to believe only what I personally saw.

But something in the evening went wrong, already in the Chernobyl zone, the road suddenly slipped something terrible. The blood froze in his veins, bring the car home, I lost control. Woke up in the morning. The machine was broken. All around were heard strange noises. Though I am not easily frightened, but somehow I do not recall it was a game STALKER which I was the main character. Looked around I saw the old abandoned garage. His head flashed the thought of hope that there might be some kind of machinery. I quickly headed toward the garage, that would look ...

Your job is something to leave the area as quickly as possible.

Key features include:

* Dynamic gameplay
* Beautiful graphics
* The atmosphere of an abandoned Soviet cities.
* Three types of machines (ZAZ, UAZ, ZIL)
* The ability to upgrade any equipment (wheels, transmission, engine etc.)
* Realistic physics

More Info:

Download:
APK
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Loading